I'm buying the Nexus 2...and here's why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've having some (very) small thoughts about switching to the Rezound. Reality is the Nexus is as powerful as I can imagine needing my phone for some time (until we get to like 2nd gen 3-in-1 devices and/or ones that basically can replace a mid-tier laptop). With the developer support sure to be there, this is a device that will still have a place in your home/entertainment 3-4 years from now.

Already loaded a ton on this with barely a hiccup. Quick and easy access to almost any info I view frequently - portfolios, news, tv, mail, etc... A bit more storage might have been nice, as would a better camera, but otherwise this phone plows thru everything. And I haven't even rooted yet.

Creed

Reaction score
You seem to be waiting for a phone that probably won't come out... if you are looking for all the above, why don't you just buy a Rezound? I mean you don't seem to be the rooting/romming type so stick to the phone that has the camera you seem to care desperately about. Or even get an iPhone 4s.

1 Nexus comes out per year, this is the one for this year. There won't be another one until next year. There isn't going to be a "second version" or anything of that sort. This is it.

You are waiting for a Nexus 2 that will never come. Do a little research please.

Last edited:

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
A couple things...

First, read the post from my signature about megapixels...
Second, Nobody has happened to remind us all this is already the third Nexus... :icon_ lala:

Third...
6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-pi

Jung136

Reaction score
the Nexus 2 is the Nexus S people.. its out on Sprint if you want it ;) the Gnex is technically the Nexus 3

pyro6128

Reaction score
the Nexus 2 is the Nexus S people.. its out on Sprint if you want it ;) the Gnex is technically the Nexus 3

This should make the op super happy, now he doesn't have to wait!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
If that's your thoughts on every phone that comes out, then you'll never buy a new phone because the next one will always be bigger and better, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish. If you're waiting because of lack of money or no upgrade, that's one thing, but for a better phone is just silly.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright, this thread has ran its course. OP PM me if there are any further questions or issues. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.