im a new forum member

lisimeg

Reaction score
im a new forum member. discovered the forum when Googling how to delete multiple SMS messages on the DROID RAZR. A recent update took away the old method. Forum pointed me right to the answer! Thanks!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well then, get in here, get your fingers dirty and let's all learn together! Welcome and we hope you not only take away some good information, but that you also share some of that stuff you're keeping in the gray matter above your neck!! :biggrin: Don't be shy, if you know something, share it. If you think you know, say "I think it's ...this way...". Best of all, have fun!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I am happy to hear you got your answer, don't be afraid to stick around and make yourself at home :)

OP
L

lisimeg

Reaction score
To delete multiple threads on the RAZR....long press one of the threads. You'll see "1 selected" in the upper left corner. To select more...simply touch on each thread you want to delete...they will all be highlighted... then just touch the trash can icon in the upper right corner. And all the threads will be deleted. Never would have figured that out!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to droid forums:)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2