If you have a blown speaker look here

tonynalli

Reaction score
if you are one of the millions with a blown speaker here is a link to ebay with the lowest price speaker for your phone. all the other links i found said that the nokia 6300 speaker work perfectly for it. the site that the thread on xda sent me to has one for 5 bucks and 8 dollar shipping. since thats bull **** i checked ebay and they can be had for 1.99 with free shipping. im ordering at least 3 now just in case it ever happens again i can swap it out. here is the link. or you can go to ebay and type nokia 9300 in the search and get the same think. sorry if there might be other links to this but im sure at least a few people will find this useful so...enjoy

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

keno

Reaction score
How difficult is it to replace the speakers? Have you done it yet?
Thanks

OP
T

tonynalli

Reaction score
im going to be real honest and im not trying too toot my own horn, i wouldn't be the best person to ask how easy repairing a small electronic item really is. in my opinion it is very very easy. in fact i imagine that it wont take me but a couple of minuets to repair. but then again i have been taking small electronics apart since i was a child. i currently own an iphone repair business for over a year and work on iphones ALL day long. its just screws and connectors as far as im concerned. i was told on another forum that it doesn't take long.

However, since there isnt one online I will make a youtube video and put it up on here when i get mine done to make it easy for everyone else. and show them exactly what to do and what not to do. i ordered the part yesterday and hope to get them sometime soon. I am soo excited that i wont have a blown speaker any more its not even funny.

OP
T

tonynalli

Reaction score
[video=youtube;7O8OmRtyrZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O8OmRtyrZA]YouTube - HTC Droid Incredible speaker replacement[/video]

keno

Reaction score
That was great Tonynalli....
Thank Ya, Thank Ya, Thank Ya!!

RyanPm40

Reaction score
oh wow I'm surprised you dont have to wire anything, that seems to pop in nice and easy

Nicky9

Reaction score
This is great! Thanks Tony. I dont have a blown speaker as of today, but this is def saved in my favs now.

E

Emtronics

Yes excellent! That is easier than changing the pearl on my old BB Pearl.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Stuck and Moved to Tech Issues........

OP
T

tonynalli

Reaction score
thank you for all the positive comments. the thing i regret is not doing it sooner. just like a million other people ive had to live with the blown speaker. i really should have made it a long time ago. i have taken everything apart in my life to see whats in side and wasn't afraid of taking mine apart. in fact the worse case scenario with taking the inc apart would involve me getting a new one. now its one of the services that my company provides to people.

kawinight

Reaction score
You said in your first post to use the Nokia 9300 speaker, but the link you posted is for a Nokia 6300 speaker. Which speaker fits in Droid incredible?

Serialkilla

Reaction score
The linked one fits. It absolutely is by far one of the easiest repairs to do. I had it done in less then 5 minutes! Great video tutorial.