iDon't....remember???

aggiechase37

Reaction score
[video=youtube;e52TSXwj774]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52TSXwj774[/video]

Anyone else remember this??

"Open Development"

Ahhhh....the good ol days. Now we live in the dark times. Locked bootloaders. Locked bloatware. Locked bookmarks. Locked locked locked. What's next from Verizon and Moto? How bout if everytime we turn the screen on we have to watch a commercial before doing anything else? That could make some money right? Maybe they could program it to where you didn't even have to wake it up. Maybe they could get it to wake itself up and play the commercial, like every 15 minutes. That ought to make some more money right? Maybe they could force and LOCK us into having advertisement banners in our wallpaper. That would make some money right? Maybe they could have livewallpapers that changed advertisements every 5 seconds. More money right?

Oooohhhh I know. Locked widgets!!! You could have a widget locked onto the homescreen that plays rotating advertisements, eats up tons of RAM, and wears out the battery. More money right???

This commerial really hooked me into buying my first smartphone. Apparently it was a mirage. Open development is now a farce as far as Verizon and Moto is concerned.

Nexus devices for me from here on out...

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I guess its rude to say or think that a phone company should just make money off of us actually using the phone for calls text or web. Now they make money off of bloatware, advertisements and selling apps..

kookk

Reaction score
Qft on the nexus device. When my TB starts struggling to keep up, a nexus device will be the first one I upgrade too. The only reason I root is to get aosp. If I could get that without having to root and on a great spec device, it would be golden

Sent from my cyanobolt