T
TheAlpha
Guest
Don't get too excited...
Yes master.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
Don't get too excited...
Yes master.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
I like the Magic 8 ball idea but ALL the responses should be variances of "soon." "My sources tell me soon" "Soon" "Signs point to soon" "Yes, very soon" lol
As i have said on the very first page of this thread...ics is annoying and i hate it and i dont wanna hear about it!!!!!..and foodwise, ice cream sandwiches are boring and dont even taste that good anyway...Blah!!! Lol
As i have said on the very first page of this thread...ics is annoying and i hate it and i dont wanna hear about it!!!!!..and foodwise, ice cream sandwiches are boring and dont even taste that good anyway...Blah!!! Lol
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
You are half right, Ice Cream Sandwiches are awesome.opcorn:
The fact that DL is being pretty straight forward that they seem to believe this, is definitely pulling a major support piece out of my jenga stack. Otherwise I myself would be saying, so? We've heard this before. But I'm new to the forums area....
sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
And I've had ICS on my Bionic some time ago.
View attachment 49033
Well, DL did say that the Bionic would be getting the .902 update, based on an email someone received. It turned out to be true, but happened many weeks later, so long afterward that most (including me) thought of it as false.