ICS Update From Motorola

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
New information from Motorola on ICS for Razr: "Still no word on precise timing for updates, though Motorola does say "Our engineers and designers are combing through the code and preparing it for you" and that it's shooting for Q3 (July-September) updates for the RAZR, XYBOARD, Photo 4G and Atrix lines."

Yeah they release something every quarter saying next quarter its coming out.

Also, they aren't releasing ics for the transformer tablet.

I'm getting sick of this crap.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I feel your pain I want ICS on my Razr. But i also want it done correctly. Question - Do you mean the TF101 ICS delay? I have ICS on the TF201. Also how does motorola play with ASUS' delays?

Yeah they release something every quarter saying next quarter its coming out.

Also, they aren't releasing ics for the transformer tablet.

I'm getting sick of this crap.

Droidrzr.com has a thread with screen shots of a guy who has the full blown ICS with blur (official build) on his RAZR. Several respected devs have been in contact with the guy and have verified it is legit. But...it is not being released for others..... presumably because of job security but of course that is just speculation.

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

I had Nexus with ICS. Now using GO launcher with ICS theme don't miss ICS at all.

Droidrzr.com has a thread with screen shots of a guy who has the full blown ICS with blur (official build) on his RAZR. Several respected devs have been in contact with the guy and have verified it is legit. But...it is not being released for others..... presumably because of job security but of course that is just speculation.

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk
I have some reservations about the veracity of this rumor. But that's just me :)

What's ICS exactly?

I read somewhere I want to say it was on Motorola's website, that ICS would be released in July.

Not really seeing a want/need to upgrade to ICS...being a RAZR owner. Anyone else feel this way??

Gleason81 said:
Not really seeing a want/need to upgrade to ICS...being a RAZR owner. Anyone else feel this way??

Only if its as stable and solid as our current software. Otherwise they can keep it. I'm in no rush that's for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Only if its as stable and solid as our current software. Otherwise they can keep it. I'm in no rush that's for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

+1 on this! I to am in no hurry for ICS as well. Love what I have and no complaints at all!

+3 I remember the switch from froyo to gingerbread on my droid x , the x worked way better on froyo then gb, atleast on my x

my razr's sharper then yours ™

Back