ICS this week?

rjeatkrconley said:
My whole phone is smokin' hot..took the case off. Phones running around naked..

Reminds me of my son when he was 2! We used to call him nakedboy, take his diaper off and away he goes!

rjeatkrconley said:

Have some decency! Lol it's gonna get pretty cold if it's uncovered with all that ice cream inside it.

Okay so how do you end the apps that are running, i see task manager is no longer available.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Lmmfao! Ahhhhh... the sweet day of a weekend uograde release. It truly releases more tension than anything. Now all the bickering will settle a bit as lots of panties in a wad last few weeks over who knows what and whos car is shinier in the eastern sunset...lmao

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

WETLAYED said:
Okay so how do you end the apps that are running, i see task manager is no longer available.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Long press the home button and swipe out

How come no one is complaining about Motorola website still says "testing" lol.. downloading ice!!! Yay!

Just installed ics and was wondering if I perform a factory data reset will it take me back to gingerbread. Some others have said it may be beneficial to do this but don't really wanna go through the process again if it is gonna wipe out the update also.

Reminds me of my son when he was 2! We used to call him nakedboy, take his diaper off and away he goes!

Lmao my son when he was four once ran out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck into the living room with a room full of company, yelling Super naked man!!!!!!! Lmao still. Hes 18 now and hates that story..

droid2drummer said:
Lmao my son when he was four once ran out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck into the living room with a room full of company, yelling Super naked man!!!!!!! Lmao still. Hes 18 now and hates that story..

Roflol, I'm sure! But you love it! We parents do have a devilish side to us, don't we?!

FoxKat said:
Roflol, I'm sure! But you love it! We parents do have a devilish side to us, don't we?!

Oh yes...the stuff we have to embarrass them when they get older..muhahahahaha..

For anyone who hasn't been pushed the update, it is now live for manual grab of it through the settings!

Beckeramos said:
Funny that people thought at the stroke of midnight it would magically appear on the phone...

Funny that at 12:10 am central time I did a manual pull and I am downloading some ice cream sammich as we speak!

Back