ics soak test

blackhawk1134

Reaction score
Just wondering is there anyone that has received the soak test?
Has there been one out yet?

hasbrobot

Reaction score
Nope, I don't believe its been announced yet. Moto updated their timeline to push it out within quarter 2 and there's still a month of that deadline left. Long story short if they are still on time for that we should see it a just a number of Weeks.

ndtaylor77

Reaction score
I would advise against a soak test for ice ream sandwich. I've tried it and it just leaves a soggy mess.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

yes its been out already and thinking its getting close to tie for updates since they are putting literature up for international razr. I am going to assume vzw is adding the negotiated bloatware and continuing to ensure it performs well on the lte network. If all goes well middle of June razr should see ics.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
yes its been out already and thinking its getting close to tie for updates since they are putting literature up for international razr. I am going to assume vzw is adding the negotiated bloatware and continuing to ensure it performs well on the lte network. If all goes well middle of June razr should see ics.

There hasn't been an ICS soak test for the Verizon RAZR/MAXX yet. There are ICS leaks around, but there hasn't been a soak test.

When a soak test happens for ICS, you won't have to ask. Everyone will be talking about it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I've been doing an ICS soak for a while. Since I heard it was close I drooled all over myself!!! My wife has been threatening to make me wear a bib.... its getting serious!! :D

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm giving myself until the timeline expires, after that I'm installing my bargain brand ics leak and not caring :)