ICS Europe simfree?

mozimask

Reaction score
Maybe ive been missing something, but I do not get how I am supposed to update to the ICS I want so badly.

maybe you guys could help me...
my system version is 651.167.26.xt910.retail.en.eu
android version 2.3.6

and whenever I try to get the update through the system updates button it says there's no updates...
Is there a way for me to get the official ICS manually? it's a simfree phone with european version...

Thanks in advance

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Maybe ive been missing something, but I do not get how I am supposed to update to the ICS I want so badly.

maybe you guys could help me...
my system version is 651.167.26.xt910.retail.en.eu
android version 2.3.6

and whenever I try to get the update through the system updates button it says there's no updates...
Is there a way for me to get the official ICS manually? it's a simfree phone with european version...

Thanks in advance

The update we're talking about here is for the Verizon RAZR in the U.S., not the European version. While people will certainly help out where they can, these forums are called Droid Forums because of a focus on Verizon Android devices in the U.S. (Verizon is the only carrier that actually uses the Droid name for phones).

After a quick glance over at XDA, it looks like the ICS update for the European RAZR has been delayed - ICS update delayed for Europe. The Verizon update that we're discussing will not work on the European version of the phone. I would suggest checking out the RAZR forums over at XDA-Developers for more information on ICS for the European version. You'll be able to get a lot more information and faster assistance there because there's a large European RAZR community.