icons

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whenever I turn my phone off and back on and very rarely when the screen times out and I turn it back on to go to my home screen, some random icons appear as blue things lol it's like a blue settings icon for like 3 or 4 of my home screen app icons. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

bbucks36

Reaction score
Not yet. Running completely stock leak. But then again did you move some apps or folders to external storage? If you didnt know that already some apps even though it will give you permission to do so will make the app to FC , not work , icons change, blah blah blah......

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
bbucks36 said:
Not yet. Running completely stock leak. But then again did you move some apps or folders to external storage? If you didnt know that already some apps even though it will give you permission to do so will make the app to FC , not work , icons change, blah blah blah......

Yeah I always move apps because I like to save space on my at storage thingy whatever lol

dlcramer

Reaction score
Happens to me sometimes. Its like the phone cant find the icon and uses a generic android one. Sometimes it stays that way for days too. Mine only happens to apps I have specifically moved to my sd card. Apps still work so I never worry about it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
dlcramer said:
Happens to me sometimes. Its like the phone cant find the icon and uses a generic android one. Sometimes it stays that way for days too. Mine only happens to apps I have specifically moved to my sd card. Apps still work so I never worry about it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yep same thing here. Just as long as I know it's not my phone that doing it. Like me personally, I'm good thanks!