Icon Picker > Battery Icons

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
I applied a theme, but I didn't like the red battery Icon, so I loaded the icon picker, chose a different set and allowed it to reboot when asked. After the reboot it changed me back to stock wallpaper and left me with the same battery icon.

xliderider

Reaction score
Had the same problem, even though I was just browsing the selections, never chose to apply any. X froze and became unresponsive, had to reflash Liberty 1.5 zip file.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
Has anybody mentioned the inability to set the battery icon as a known issue? I've seen Kejar mention that the wallpaper was a known issue but haven't seen the battery icon changing mentioned.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Working For Me

hmmm.. it's working for me. Is this only on UD theme?
+1 Working for me jrummy. Im running stock theme. I used Icon Picker to change battery & Metamorphed signal & 3g/1x icons. Had to MM signal twice, buts thats common. Whatever is wrong, sounds like a theme bug, perhaps caused by the optimizing of the themes that kejar mentioned he did before uploading the themes, which is causing the twitter app hiccups.
The ROM itself is flawless for me so far.... :blackdroid:

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
So after flashing Gbread Blue over top of UD, the battery icon took just fine. Going back to my UD backup and trying a few more times in case something else might have changed. (I've not messed with any metamorph-type stuff or anything.)

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
Actually, I lied. Going with a fresh flash of UD over top of this blue Gbread just to confirm it wasn't due to any customization of mine (am nearly certain it wasn't).

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
So after it working on Gingerbread Blue and flashing over top of that UD, it is again not working. My original UD install was over stock and was not stacking themes on top of one another.

So it would seem that this feature is broken specifically on UD, which is a shame as it's one of the few themes that I love but does not have % on the batter icon.

pimpannara

Reaction score
thanks for the update. i wanted to try the same exact ur doing, too bad it doesnt work

So after it working on Gingerbread Blue and flashing over top of that UD, it is again not working. My original UD install was over stock and was not stacking themes on top of one another.

So it would seem that this feature is broken specifically on UD, which is a shame as it's one of the few themes that I love but does not have % on the batter icon.

OP
T

ThirdWheel

Reaction score
Same thing here, I think for whatever reason UD doesn't let you change battery icons. Ended up changing the style of my phone and went with Frost, love the way it looks now.

Awesome ROM, this is the only hiccup I have hit and I've messed with it non-stop since release. Can't thank the devs enough!