Ice Cream - What is it and who will get it

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Ice Cream sound like the next generation- tablets and cell phones merge. With a mix of gingerbread android 2.3 and a mix of honeycomb 3.0 what is baking? Could it be the 5" screen android tablet phone?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I have heard Ice cream will be the next phone version after Gingerbread...and Ice cream sandwich is the next tablet version. All rumors though.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
I read on News and Android Central that they were mixing the two together for a juggarnaut of an OS

DX on Liberty Dark Android theme Green

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I will have to ask around....haven't heard anything for the ones in the know around here....will see. I would think they would merge the two eventually, but they just split them

Sent from somewhere...

drakenhoffen

Reaction score
I can understand the split right now as the tables are new to the table they want to play up their abilitys. If they just put stock GB on the tablet, why not just get a larger phone.

Now as for them coming back togther.
I can see a time when the phone hardware has progressed to the point it rivals the tablets and it would make more sence giving the same hardware to have one os.

Now don't get me wrong the hardware they are putting out currently is about the same but i do belive they could do so much more with tablets right now but you start having to give up battery life for the speed and memory. They are being marketed as something that can go with you everywhere. A 8 core tablet would probly suck the power compared to what is bing put out today

OP
stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
All you need is a Bluetooth WA la

OP
stumbleflyx

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
More Ice Cream who wants it