Ice cream sandwich

DROID11

Reaction score
I've browsed through several pages on this forum and various other forums and have found 2 working ics roms. One being miui, the other was on rootz wiki by twisted. The one by twisted is amazing, but no working data. My question is does anyone know of a rom other than miui that runs ics with working data? I dont like how miui is iPhone-esque and doesn't have a true app drawer. Any suggestions on other roms or ways to fix this?

Pomacat

Reaction score
Hello Liquid is working on ICS. I have tried the MIUI rom and replaced the launcher with the GO Launcher that gives you a drawer

Sent from my AT100 using DroidForums

OP
D

DROID11

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I thought of trying go launcher or another launcher but does it take away from the ics experience?

Pomacat

Reaction score
Ics

Go launcher has ICS themes in the market that look like the real thing. I use it on Liquid 3.2 and his rom has a ICS overlay that looks nice. Right now he has one of the nicer roms out. I would just wait until he finishes his ICS rom or play around with the MIUI rom they will be adding more ICS to it as they incorporate ICS into the rom.