Ice Cream Sandwich Lockscreen with WidgetLocker's New update!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

We have shown you how to Install the ICS bootanimation, we have shown you how to install the ICS "Roboto" fonts, and have even shown you how to install a custom ICS theme to your device. What's left? The Lockscreen of course. You can now have the ICS Lockscreen on your android device with WidgetLocker!

[video=youtube;C7oizdEEYpE]http://www.youtube.com/embed/C7oizdEEYpE[/video]​

Along with the ICS lockscreen widgetlocker comes with all kinds of other custom lockscreens to give your device that unique look and feel. On top of replacing your lock on the lockscreen you can even add widgets (like clocks, music, weather sports... whatever) and customize your lock sliders with whatever app you so desire. The customization options are almost endless.

By DroidModderX

Check out the Video above and Check this thread for more info on Widget Locker!

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Been rocking this for over a week. The new update from Widgetlocker really is awesome. The ICS lockscreen works flawlessly, i've had no issues with it.

apotheosis415

Reaction score
Thanks!

Hot damn! thank you very very much for this. SO glad to see it in action. debated back and forth sooooo many times! thanks a ton!

love the site!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea .. hopefully I can do more of these app reviews.. it can be hard to jump into a purchase if you've never seen an app in action

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums