I want this - Aibo

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
look like Sony might bring back their Aibo dog and it may have echo or echo like features. If true, I think it would be a lot of fun and actually be useful unlike their first Aibo from a few years back.

Sony Aibo is reportedly returning with Amazon Echo-like features

The robot is said to be a little bit Aibo, a little Amazon Echo, patrolling the home like a dog, while responding to voice commands and controlling smart home appliances.

I wanted the ASUS Zenbo but it never appeared in the states.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Sony is a little to late to the party to catch up to Amazon, Google & Apple.

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I think Sony is a little to late to the party to catch up to Amazon, Google & Apple.

don't think that is the point in this case. It would be more to enhance or be a companion to what you may currently have. you would be able to it as it follows you around to turn on your lights and such. you would be able to use it a a guard dog where if it hears a noise, it would wake up and investigate with the camera running and more.

I think it would be fun to have. I just hope this time around, it will be a lot cheaper.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, a little rich for my blood. This coming from someone that plopped down 1K for a pocket knife. But that is a tool not a toy. Splitting hairs here. :cool:

When the kitten version come out, we'll see. :)