I want the d4 so so bad, what will I sell....?

jamesjones25

Reaction score
Fellow pod mates, I must have the D4. The D4 costs 550.00 at the store. I upgraded to D3 with a 2 year in 7/11. So I'm stuck. Well let's see what I have to sell to other peeps. I have a D2 with a charger and extended battery, both right out the box.. customer sent me a refrerb, then. I upgraded to the a D3. I bought the car dock, car charger, and belt clip case (I think body glove case). So I would sell the D2 for 85-105 and the D3 with accessories for 250. My question my fellow high end smart phone peeps. Will I be successful in selling it all? I could open up a new line of service and get it for 200.00 but that doesn't make sense. Or tough it out until I have the money. Dude, man, I need this phone. Give me some ideas ppl...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the bionic is going for ~$300+ so $250 with accessories is pretty good.

Really that's the only way to do it unless you open a new line and then swap the phones between the lines and put a dumb phone on the second line.

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

AceDROID

Reaction score
Haha that's what I did. Had the thunderbolt, went to verizon yesterday and upgraded my individual line to a family plan, used a basic phone I had laying around as the second device, swapped the thunderbolt for the droid 4, and voila I have my unlimited data and such on the D4. An extra ten bucks a month just to have a second line (that I blocked data on) for band work is a win/win situation.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk