I receive random calls throughout the day from people who don't mean to call me

hollowch

Reaction score
It's so strange... and it happens about 4 times/day on average... but I have started receiving random phone calls from strangers all over the country who aren't even dialing my number... as in the phone will be in their pockets/purses and it just automatically calls my phone number. I have long messages on my voicemail from people where all I can hear is background noise because they aren't aware their phone has called me. I always call people back and they say they don't know who I am and didn't mean to call me. I have talked to a lady before who said she was using her flashlight app on her iPhone when hers randomly called me... It happens at all times of the night/day...

I called AT&T and they gave me the deer-in-the-headlights look... So I'm at a loss for explanation.

I've got the Galaxy S3 and just got my 512 area code (Austin TX) cell number activated. It's been doing it ever since. I can't change my number because it is linked to my business and there are clients who have my number... So yeah... does anyone know anythiing????

TraceyWoltz

Reaction score
Getting random calls can be very frustrating. You should contact your service provider. But still there are certain software available, which can block all unknown calls. Go for it.But still you need to contact service provider to remove the problem from roots.