I need help with my browser!

missdarlene

Reaction score
Somehow I accidentally set my Default Browser to automatically open the next window in Firefox. How do I get it back to the original option to where it opens in the same browser or I can choose which browser to open the link in. Also I need to take all of those bookmarks out of Firefox and store them to my SD card. I have the "Bookmarks to SD" card app for Dolphin Browser and Default Browser only..

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Try opeig your're stock browser and clear cache and if you have the optio, deselect the "Set as default" or something to that effect, and then reopen browser...

Just taking a wild shot in the dark here... it might be "Clear Default", I'm not awake yet but can't hurt to try..

OP
M

missdarlene

Reaction score
Okay I will try that right now and get back with you if it does not work. Thank you

OP
M

missdarlene

Reaction score
I cleared the cache and everything like I usually do. Unfortunately there was no option to "set to default"

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Try going to settings - apps, find dolphin and click on it. Scroll down a bit and there should be a "clear defaults" option. May need to do it in the Firefox app option too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

drew96dawg

Reaction score
The stock browser is under all apps and it is simply called browser.
I did this back when I first got my d2, I was stumped for about a week :D

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2

OP
M

missdarlene

Reaction score
Oh no I hit clear defaults and it wiped out all of my bookmarks! I was trying to transfer those bookmarks over to SD card. no 1 was able to help me find an app to backup Firefox bookmarks I can only be back up Dolphin and stock browser bookmarks to my sd card With the Dolphin app