I need help. I lost my contacts

Xarania

Reaction score
I delete all my contacts from my Galaxy S3 mobile.
Is there anything to do to recover or have back all my contacts?

Thanks in advance

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

That's not an easy thing to do all at once AFAIK. Were they being synced to Google and are they still there if you go to the WEB Mail page?

OP
X

Xarania

Reaction score
Actually when I transferred my contacts few weeks ago from S2 to S3 was under my Samsung account in the new S3 mobile.
By accident I delete all the Samsung account contacts, so I lost almost all my contacts (80%). I tried to connect again to my samsung account but there was not any contact there.
I hope there is a program or anything for androids (like in computers) to recover the lost contacts.
Thanks for your time and your help

Welcome to the forum

That's not an easy thing to do all at once AFAIK. Were they being synced to Google and are they still there if you go to the WEB Mail page?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
If they were in the Samsung account and you deleted the account my guess is that they're gone. BUT, you could call Samsung to be certain. I don;t suppose you still have the S2?

ZOEEE

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
The best way to recover contacts from Galaxy G3 without backup is to use professional Android data recover program,which is specially designed for Samsung and has powerful method to detect the deleted data from trash bin.Before recovering,you could preview and choose the target files to recover.