I Need A Little Help

kyle4040

Reaction score
Well i haven't been following along lately so im a little behind and on my Droid X im currently on 2.3.15 running rubiX Focused 1.0.

I would like to upgrade to the new 1.9.5 RubiX Focused although im not quite sure how exactly i would do so as i need to be on 2.3.340.

I was planning on flashing the 2.3.15 sbf and getting stock then getting the .340 OTA update then rooting and installing bootstrap and installing Focused 1.9.5. Would this be correct? I can't think of any other solution.

Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas.

Reaction score
Well i haven't been following along lately so im a little behind and on my Droid X im currently on 2.3.15 running rubiX Focused 1.0.

I would like to upgrade to the new 1.9.5 RubiX Focused although im not quite sure how exactly i would do so as i need to be on 2.3.340.

I was planning on flashing the 2.3.15 sbf and getting stock then getting the .340 OTA update then rooting and installing bootstrap and installing Focused 1.9.5. Would this be correct? I can't think of any other solution.

you can sbf back to 2.3.151 and take the ota
that's probably the easiest method.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 then re-root on 2.3.340

you can sbf back to 2.3.151 and take the ota
that's probably the easiest method.

DroidForums junkie!!