I lost my weather/time widget

daddio

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was trying to grab the notification bar and drag it down, but I accidently grabbed the weather/time widget that came standard on the Eris, and when I dragged down, it went right into the remove button.

I like that widget. How can I get it back.

I know I can hold down on the screen and get to the widget lists, but I can't find it now?

lowtech

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was trying to grab the notification bar and drag it down, but I accidently grabbed the weather/time widget that came standard on the Eris, and when I dragged down, it went right into the remove button.

I like that widget. How can I get it back.

I know I can hold down on the screen and get to the widget lists, but I can't find it now?

Try this: Hit the little + at the lower right of the screen; when the next screen appears, try looking under HTC Widgets. I think the one in there is the one you want. (There are also some under Android Widgets too... scroll down.)

You have to be at a home screen that has room for the widget before you can add it - or you have to move it to a screen that has room...

OP
D

daddio

Reaction score
Thanks, I found it.

Its actually in the HTC Folder and it is the Clock widget. I got fooled because the clock widget has 12 styles, this is style number 3 of 12.

J R

Reaction score
When you tired of it---add the other clock that is digital with date and time only---then use the smaller weather widget. Only uses about half the screen.

mhotovec

Reaction score
When you tired of it---add the other clock that is digital with date and time only---then use the smaller weather widget. Only uses about half the screen.

+1
Personally I use the small HTC clock (uses two spaces) and the small Weatherbug widget (uses one space). By removing the removing clock/weather and using two different widgets I gained space for 5 more apps/widgets on my home screen.