I keep losing bluetooth connectivity. Help!

tattedupboy

Reaction score
I posted about this issue last week but got only one reply and it didn't really help, so I want to try again.

First off, let me begin by saying that I love CM7 and it keeps getting better and better. That being said, one issue I've been having with it (both with the Froyo-based nightlies and the Gingerbread based ones) is that my phone sometimes loses its connection with my bluetooth headset and nothing I do can reconnect it except unpairing and re-pairing the headset with the phone. While certainly not a dealbreaker, it is EXTREMELY annoying and of the many different ROMs I've tried with this phone, this is the only one that has ever done that. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix for it? Basically once I pair and connect my headset, I want it to stay connected (as long as I'm within range of course) until I disconnect it myself, and I don't want to have to unpair and re-pair the heaset to get it to reconnect.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

idefiler6

Reaction score
I'd suggest reading and reporting on the dev thread on rootzwiki, so the creator of the Droid2 port can see the issue and work on a fix.