I just got VZW to confirm release date!

Zregnier

Reaction score
@VZWSupport so is Sept 8 for the Bionic official now?There was a TV commercial for it that said 9/8/11.

1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

VZWSupport 23 mins @zachfromkansas Although the commercial states September. the official release date has not been announced. I'm as anxious as you! ^CM

zachfromkansas 17 mins @VZWSupport no the commercial says 9/8/11. youtube.com/watch?v=Mh340a…

VZWSupport 2 mins @zachfromkansas Great, a new commercial. The date was added, so September 8th it is..^CM

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like their response for two reasons. One being the sarcasm you could take from it and the other being the totally ignorance on their part that they might actually not have known the commerical was out telling everyone the release day.

psychicdroid

Reaction score
Why can't they just let me buy the dang phone. What is another week gonna accomplish? Other than to piss me off and I go get a cheaper phone and they loose a sale.

BigZig

Reaction score
Why can't they just let me buy the dang phone. What is another week gonna accomplish? Other than to piss me off and I go get a cheaper phone and they loose a sale.

Why so angry everone has been waiting for this phone i dont know why another 6 days is going to make a difference for you buying this phone just be glad it was not Sept. 29th.

J

JriderG

Who cares this much about a phone in the first place. By the time it gets cm7 on it anyways, there will be a phone out that trumps it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

J

JriderG

Depends on who he buys it from later, and also if decides not to buy it at all that is a sale they are not getting. How do you people not understand that?

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Walk with me.

If he elects not to buy the bionic, and elects to "buy a cheaper phone", that leaves us at 1 sale doesnt it?

J

JriderG

Exactly. You are right. 1 less sale they get. Obviously you kids need to go take a 1st grade math class.

Tegamal

Reaction score
Do you honestly think there aren't going to be 5 people in line behind you wanting to buy it? All it accomplishes is the first person to be told "We're all sold out", will be told "Good news! This is the LAST one in stock!"

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
Im so tired of loading up this app and always seeing ten new bionic threads so I cannot wait for the day so it will chill out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

J

JriderG

Do you honestly think there aren't going to be 5 people in line behind you wanting to buy it? All it accomplishes is the first person to be told "We're all sold out", will be told "Good news! This is the LAST one in stock!"

Until a week later they will be in stock again. Its like a Nintendo wii when they came out. They were sold out in the stores, but now you can get one anywhere. And if you choose not to buy it till this day, then that's one less Nintendo will sell. I don't understand why this is such a hard issue to understand.