I haz a question

Dullawolf

Reaction score
You know how you can change the themes on liberty, and cm7 and just different roms all together. Well, Can you do the same thing for gingerbread? I am really thinking about going back to gingerbread for the battery life, but i want to be able to change the battery bar, time, wifi, and 3g icons. So, is it possible?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try ZombieStomped. Its basically the Gingerbread ROM with performance tweaks and customization like different themes, boot logos, boot animations etc. It also gets better battery life.

SSX v2.0

OP
D

Dullawolf

Reaction score
i am on Justice right now and I love it, but I hate the battery life. I am lucky if I get 12 hours of light use out of it.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was on Justice but couldn't stand the random reboots and terrible battery.

You can flash SSX, Liquid or CM7 over Justice and all 3 of them have better battery. SSX has the best and is my personal favorite.

If you want to install the rooted Gingerbread files, I recommend trying Apex. It is fast, stable and gets great battery.

SSX v2.0

OP
D

Dullawolf

Reaction score
does anyone have backups of mobile_sensei's GB themese. I can't download any of them. Or even a list of GB themse. I would like to have a choice.