I have seen the Droid

jryburn

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger. Ordered my Droid today, hope to have it in a few days. Ordered online, didn't want to fool with the rebate

Rybo

xfeathersx

Reaction score
get alot of sleep before it comes, because it is very addicting, and you'll be playing with it for days on end...lol

OP
J

jryburn

Reaction score
Got the Droid this evening. Hadn't had much time with it, but what a device. Awesome is a good word to describe it. Very happy so far

Rybo

praeceps

Reaction score
See you in a couple of days when you're finally done with that initial playing with it stage... I hope you survive. I had trouble... had to go to meetings, get therapy, my friends had to violently tear it from me...

SwordOfWar

Reaction score
See you in a couple of days when you're finally done with that initial playing with it stage... I hope you survive. I had trouble... had to go to meetings, get therapy, my friends had to violently tear it from me...

I couldn't motivate myself to go to my online classes :(

praeceps

Reaction score
That's hilariously ironic... having the most powerful internet capable phone on Earth, and you couldn't get yourself to go to your online classes... eh, I'd done the same thing if I had online classes. I do suppose that means the Droid has passed the "it's insanely addicting, so it must be good, otherwise I would put it away" acid test.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
My wife said to me, "Merry Christmas" last night (referring to the DROID) as I haven't been able to put it down too easily and I've obviously gotten something I really enjoy--and she simply hates. Oh well, that's marriage for ya! Gotta find the joy somewhere. LOL

- Mega

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Got the Droid this evening. Hadn't had much time with it, but what a device. Awesome is a good word to describe it. Very happy so far

Rybo

Have you come up for air yet ? :icon_ devil: