I have 20 Google Wave invites

OP
RichStevenson

RichStevenson

Reaction score
The invites are not sent directly from me. I send your email addresses to Google and they send out the invite. Last time I sent one out, my buddy got it in 2-3 days. So be patient.

Here's the text from Google on the invite page for Wave:

Invite others to Google Wave
Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.
Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.
Happy waving!

Once you receive your invite, add me to your contacts if you'd like, and we can start a Droid Wave!
RichStevenson at gmail dot com

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Whats your wave addy? I want to add anyone possible at this point! Goog hasnt given me any invites for my friends yet.

The invites are not sent directly from me. I send your email addresses to Google and they send out the invite. Last time I sent one out, my buddy got it in 2-3 days. So be patient.

Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.
Happy waving!

Once you receive your invite, add me to your contacts if you'd like, and we can start a Droid Wave!

OP
RichStevenson

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Whats your wave addy? I want to add anyone possible at this point! Goog hasnt given me any invites for my friends yet.

Happy waving!

RichStevenson