I have 2 Google Voice Invitations available - with a catch

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't know I was going to be painted as a bad guy. I'm not selling them on eBay like some people are doing. I didn't think creating a simple wallpaper would start a big problem. If nobody wants to do this, then it's all cool. If someone wants to create a simple wallpaper then thats fine too.

As for how I got invites, I have been with GV since it was called Grand Central. I just happened to notice before I went to bed that some new invites arrived in my mailbox.

Vatothe0 - you crack me up. Wait till you ask for a Seahawks one!

P.S. - I'm not a bad person. Just thought it would be an easy way to give out a GV for something I was looking for, which isn't a costly thing or take a lot of time.
Why would you want a Squeelers wallpaper anyway? Didn't the Browns just spank them last week out of the playoffs? I'd be embarassed to have them as my wallpaper.
How many Super Bowl rings do your Browns have? Talk about embarassment.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give me something for free! Wah.

Anyway... I spent a few months on the wait list before I got my account and I'm saving my invites for friends and family, not complete strangers looking for a handout. I don't see any problem with asking for something in return. Google is really limiting the voice invites users are getting compared to gmail back in the day, or even google wave today.
I really thought this would be easy and no cost to someone who was inclined to help me out. My 15 year old wants everything for free and nothing in return. I'm sort of getting that same feeling in here. Just ignore the thread if you don't want to get an invite for a few minutes of your time in exchange.

wsbsteven

Reaction score
I sent out 3 random emails to people that wanted GV invites over a month ago. There is one person that still hasn't accepted theirs. If someone wants to ask if the person for their invite since they don't seem to need it/forgot about it, feel free to email them at nokillnobeat(at)gmail(dot)com and ask for it.

jstrick5

Reaction score
Super Bowls or not, Browns still got more championships than the squeelers. Yeah, they suck but I take that much pleasure in knowing they f'd your season and you guys got HANDLED by one of the worst teams in FB. LOL

HeroNova

Reaction score
This thread is kinda silly with the bickering. I don't think he was asking for anything to crazy. But I guess I can see both points of view.

Vulcan, no promises but if no one does the wallpapers for you let me know and I'll see what I can do. Time is a factor with me so it may not be right away though.

I already have Google Voice and Google Wave so I don't need an invite. Graphics is just a bit of a hobby for me and if I have time I'll work on something.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super Bowls or not, Browns still got more championships than the squeelers. Yeah, they suck but I take that much pleasure in knowing they f'd your season and you guys got HANDLED by one of the worst teams in FB. LOL
I really don't think 18,000 registered Droid users really care about your Browns beating the Steelers. Big deal, there's time to rebuild. It just seems to take less years for the Steelers to rebuild than your team.

P.S. - I typed this slowly, because I know most Browns fans can't read fast.:)

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is kinda silly with the bickering. I don't think he was asking for anything to crazy. But I guess I can see both points of view.

Vulcan, no promises but if no one does the wallpapers for you let me know and I'll see what I can do. Time is a factor with me so it may not be right away though.

I already have Google Voice and Google Wave so I don't need an invite. Graphics is just a bit of a hobby for me and if I have time I'll work on something.
Thanks. Just let me know if you have some time. Just PM me.