I dont know how...

ChaserChick87

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
...To use the whole picture as wallpaper....not just a section of it. From the home screen, go to settings > display > wallpaper settings > my gallery, then it brings up all of your pictures. You pick a picture you want, tap it, and on the picture is a box you can resize. I can move the box around, but it cant resize the box to include the whole picture. I understand a screenshot would be helpful in this case, but unfortunatly i dont know how to do that, either.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
...To use the whole picture as wallpaper....not just a section of it. From the home screen, go to settings > display > wallpaper settings > my gallery, then it brings up all of your pictures. You pick a picture you want, tap it, and on the picture is a box you can resize. I can move the box around, but it cant resize the box to include the whole picture. I understand a screenshot would be helpful in this case, but unfortunatly i dont know how to do that, either.

To resize, you touch anywhere on the box line itself, rather than inside the box. Then you'll see 4 double-arrows appear at the top, bottom, and both sides. Now slide your finger either toward the box middle to shrink, or away from the middle to expand. Note: the picture may not be shaped correctly to allow the entire picture as a wallpaper. It seems a square is the perfect shape for a wallpaper, since the box you use to select the size is also a square, so if the picture is portrait, you'll lose either part of the top or bottom. You can move the fully expanded box up and down to get your subject centered. Otherwise if it's a landscape picture, you'll lose either one or the other sides, and again you can move the fully enlarged box left or right to center your subject. ;)

Last edited: