I cant go back to the default forum theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasma510

Reaction score
I accidentally changed the theme to droid mobile v2 but now it wont let me change it back.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
what did you use to change the theme and what are you using to change it back to what you want?

OP
plasma510

plasma510

Reaction score
When I try it says this Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Im using tap to talk so I can't c your heading but Ru rooted? If so have u froze or delete any apks?

Tapping To Talk

OP
plasma510

plasma510

Reaction score
Im talking about the forum... I went into the user cp>edit options>Forum Skin and changed it from the default forum theme to mobile v2 and now it wont let me go back.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im talking about the forum... I went into the user cp>edit options>Forum Skin and changed it from the default forum theme to mobile v2 and now it wont let me go back.

I'm going to close the thread on this discussion because it really has nothing to do with the Droid, this is a Forum issue. I will pm you with an answer on what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.