Huntington app

celtic11

Reaction score
Noticed my battery dying pretty fast this morning. Unusually fast. So I checked my usage and the Huntington app was using 85% of my battery and I have not even opened that app today. I used the task manager to auto-end it but is anyone else noticing this?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Oh wow. I never would have noticed it unless I saw your post. Mine has already taken up 21% of my battery today, and its the second highest battery culprit to display.

I've had my phone off the charger since 6am and I'm still at 90% battery, but this app should not be eating so much battery, especially since I haven't openned it at all today. Thanks for noticing this and calling it out...although I can't provide input on what to do other than notify the devs of this issue...

EDIT: And after just checking my running services, the app isn't even running...hmmm.....

OP
celtic11

celtic11

Reaction score
Mine wasn't running either. My phone has been off the charger since 6:15 and is at 60%. I've checked facebook, made a couple texts and listened to pandora for about 30 minutes.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
That's odd. I don't even understand how the app can use battery if it doesn't run. Either way, I just emailed the dev about the issue. Maybe you should do the same to reinforce the point that this is happening, especially to more than just me. I'll let you know what I hear back from them, and/or if I figure out what's causing this and how it can be resolved.

OP
celtic11

celtic11

Reaction score
That's odd. I don't even understand how the app can use battery if it doesn't run. Either way, I just emailed the dev about the issue. Maybe you should do the same to reinforce the point that this is happening, especially to more than just me. I'll let you know what I hear back from them, and/or if I figure out what's causing this and how it can be resolved.

Thanks and I will definitely shoot them an email as soon as I get a chance.

OP
celtic11

celtic11

Reaction score
Just sent them an email also.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Here's the response I got:

"Thanks for the feedback. We will investigate see if we can get this resolved.

-Scott"

Whatever that means. Hopefully the next update will have this resolved. Either way, I got a very fast response which is somewhat hopeful.

OP
celtic11

celtic11

Reaction score
Here's the response I got:

"Thanks for the feedback. We will investigate see if we can get this resolved.

-Scott"

Whatever that means. Hopefully the next update will have this resolved. Either way, I got a very fast response which is somewhat hopeful.

Agreed. Keep me updated. I uninstalled it since I couldn't seem to stop it from consuming battery.