Huawei to Beat Up and Spit Out Competition?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
huawei.jpeg

At CES 2012 Huawei introduced the world to the Ascend P1 S, which made the Motorola Droid RAZR question if it looked fat. The Ascend P1 S is pushing top of the line specs with it's TI OMAP 4460 clocked at 1.5GHZ, 4.3″ Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass, 8-megapixel BSI rear camera and a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera all neatly tucked away into a slender 6.68mm body. Quite impressive yes? Well hold onto your seats because Huawei is going to announce at MWC 2012 a new “Diamond Series” lineup of smartphones. One of these handsets is pegged by the company as being the “smartest, fastest and most high-performing smartphone.” You can pick your jaw off the floor now.

A handset more powerful and feature packed than the Ascend P1 S is going to be quite a remarkable handset. So what's it going to be? A Quad Core boasting over a gig of RAM and a feature set never seen before on an Android handset? Well, you're going to have to wait until Huawei's February 26 event to get that answer.

So what do you think this phone is going to bring to the table that will give it the title of "smartest, fastest and most high performing smartphone"?

Source:Ubergizmo

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I wonder if we'll ever see it. Huawei tends to release fairly cheap mid level phones here.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well now.....Alrighty then.

I only see their phones at Boost or Cricket tho...

loki993

Reaction score
Huawei? Dont know if I could do it they seem like an off brand to me. Id need to see that it was a quality phone first before I considered it.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I have only known them for low end electronics like Apex and didn't even know they made cell phones for use outside of asia. Should be interesting.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using DroidForums

loki993

Reaction score
I have only known them for low end electronics like Apex and didn't even know they made cell phones for use outside of asia. Should be interesting.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using DroidForums

I knew they did, but mostly low end devices on non contract carriers

iGrizz

Reaction score
If this company is anything like Lenovo then I am interested. I love Lenovo computers.

kparks

Reaction score
So the ascend d quad has my intrest.. looks sweet I wonder what carrier it will go to. wish the screen was 4.7 like the others I was waiting on the HTC one but I might have to keep waiting the 1800 mha battery is just too small for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums