Huawei Nexus 6 Might Show up with a 128GB Version

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
previous-hauwei-nexus6-leaked-image.jpg

The latest Nexus rumor claims that Huawei is planning on making a version of the Nexus 6 with a whopping 128GB of storage. According to the source of this intel, the Huawei-made Nexus 6 will start with a 32GB version and scale up to 128GB with a 64GB model in between.

For some users who need tons of space on their devices, this could be a decent solution to the lack of a microSD card slot on Nexus devices. It would obviously be much easier if Google would simply shift their policy on this, but until that "fairy-tale" happens, we have to make do with what we have.

Either way, having a 128GB option seems tantalizing for the data junkies. What do you folks think?

Source: AndroidPolice

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Honestly, after I couldn't make getting the new Moto X work, this puts a Nexus device back on my radar. I was kinda interested to see what Huawei brings to the table, but I'm on a limited data plan, so I have several GB of music and things saved to my sd card. If I had 128GB onboard, that wouldn't be a necessity for me. Here's hoping the price isn't WAY out there...

Glad to see Nexus devices offering more storage as an option since it's Google's fault that OEMs are sometimes moving away from them altogether.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
64GB is plenty for me so 128GB would be a bonus!