HTC Will Launch a Quad-Core Tablet in February

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-flyer-girls.jpg

There has been a ton of tablet related news today, and this story reflects that trend. According to reports, HTC is going to jump into the fray of new quad-core tablets along with Asus and now Lenovo. Apparently, HTC plans to launch a Tegra 3 based Android tablet next year to try and compete in the high-end segment. The industry intel suggests that they plan to make their official announcement at the next Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, February next year.

Interestingly, this is also where we expect to see the unveiling of HTC's two newest flagship phones, the quad-core HTC Edge and the dual-core HTC Ville. The tablet wars really are starting to heat up dramatically, or is it just the girls in the pic? ;)

Source: FlyerForums.net via BGR

eagle923

Reaction score
I couldn't figure out why on earth this picture was news until someone pointed out that there are tablets in the photo...

shanebionic

Reaction score
Is it just me or did the 2nd girl from the right forget to pull her mini-dress all the way down before pictures?

pdc419

Reaction score
Is it just me or did the 2nd girl from the right forget to pull her mini-dress all the way down before pictures?

Lol, f she comes with the tab, im sold

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I vote for girl #3. :in love:

gunit34328

Reaction score
it's just the girls in the pic (well, at least the last two on the right).

Caesarg

Reaction score
Cool!

I want one! And, I hope they bring the tablet with them but it is definitely not a requirement.:p

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I love how so far, no one has really commented on the news itself. What are you gonna do though? They could be advertising 12-core tablets and they still wouldn't compare to Quad-Asians-In-Miniskirts. :)

djsiva

Reaction score
I love how so far, no one has really commented on the news itself. What are you gonna do though? They could be advertising 12-core tablets and they still wouldn't compare to Quad-Asians-In-Miniskirts. :)

I would much rather have quad-Asian than quad-core. :)

google123

Reaction score
Legend has it that there are tablets in that picture. It has yet to be proven.