HTC Vigor trade

Rhino94

Reaction score
Hey I know since the thunderbolt just came out and stuff but anyway do you guys think that they may offer us TB users a deal on the HTC vigor for all the troubles we have had with the thunderbolt? Or even possibly a trade of some sort?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
nope, your best bet is to sell your TBolt on ebay or something and use the money to put towards the retail value of the Vigor. But I can guarantee you VZW won't make a deal with you.

chukeee

Reaction score
Not really wanting a trade. Vigor don't seem to have a kickstand from what the pic leaks are showing on it which I love on the thunderbolt. Don't really care about it having dual processor.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
Not really wanting a trade. Vigor don't seem to have a kickstand from what the pic leaks are showing on it which I love on the thunderbolt. Don't really care about it having dual processor.

Your going to pass up a completely upgraded phone with new technology because it doesn't have a kickstands?

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
[Kernel] Protekk 2.6.35.14
Waiting for the Vigor...

chukeee

Reaction score
Until this phone stops doing what I need for it to do....yes. new technology is coming out every month. Not about to try and keep up with the latest technology. The kickstand on my tb does more for me than a dual processor would. Every app I put on my tb runs great with no lag. I'm not really into having bragging rights for having the latest and greatest for a few months because that's how long its going to take for the next latest and greatest to come out.

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Hey I know since the thunderbolt just came out and stuff but anyway do you guys think that they may offer us TB users a deal on the HTC vigor for all the troubles we have had with the thunderbolt? Or even possibly a trade of some sort?

Sell your phone on Gazelle. Use the twit coupon codes. Then buy the vigor outright.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

OP
Rhino94

Rhino94

Reaction score
I have just had a ton of issues with the thunderbolt and they don't seem to be fixing them...I feel like this phone has been abandoned and needs some tlc.

Reaction score
I have just had a ton of issues with the thunderbolt and they don't seem to be fixing them...I feel like this phone has been abandoned and needs some tlc.

Well it kind of has haha

sent from a 1.5ghz-Cyanogen 'Bolt
[ROM] CM7 RC 1.6.1
[Kernel] Protekk 2.6.35.14
Waiting for the Vigor...

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score

Looks like the Thunderolt trade in value is down to 130.. https://www.trade-in.vzw.com/AppraisalPage.aspx

I
t was 200 a month or so ago.