Htc sense skins

madkoda

Reaction score
Hey all! I was just wondering...I know that there are custom skins available through the lather link. But I was wondering if there was anywhere to find the official skins that HTC released in the skin's market? Like the holiday, memory, Chinese new year, etc. If anyone knows please let me know! Thanks!

52brandon

Reaction score
to find official HTC skins, I would imagine you just click on "get more" in the skin selection menu... I only put custom ones on though, so I never actually checked, just that it seems like that should tie into HTC's releases

asianrage

Reaction score
to find official HTC skins, I would imagine you just click on "get more" in the skin selection menu... I only put custom ones on though, so I never actually checked, just that it seems like that should tie into HTC's releases

"Get More" button was taken away.

Found them on XDA. Go there NOW.

Last edited:
OP
M

madkoda

Reaction score
yeah they took that feature out of the thunderbolt. i was able to get two of the HTC official skins but i can't remember where i got them..it was the memories one and the christmas holiday one..but now i can't seem to find it again or the other skins for that matter