Htc rezound case

Archangel7877

Reaction score
Does anyone know what extended battery cases can fit the REZOUND? Will the thunderbolt cases fit it?

scott craft

Reaction score
No, I put the hard front on then the soft outer part. The only part I didn't use is the hard back that snaps onto the front section.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

OP
A

Archangel7877

Reaction score
Can you use the hard part or does it create to much tension when snapped on place. Also does the built in screen protector take away from the screen at all?

scott craft

Reaction score
The hard back won't fit over the extended battery. I think the screen is fine with the otterbox. There is a thread in the rezound section talking about extended batteries where someone posted a video putting an otterbox on a rezound with an extended battery.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

N4UPD

Reaction score
I'm using the $29.99 Verizon Case/holster combo and it works on standard or Extended battery.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
N4UPD said:
I'm using the $29.99 Verizon Case/holster combo and it works on standard or Extended battery.

I use the same one. It works pretty well.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

scott craft

Reaction score
Here's a video of the otterbox [video=youtube;5_Xim4bmGpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Xim4bmGpk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
There are only about 3 cases out there that actually fit the Rezound with the extended battery. Diztronic makes one that I am currently using and it is great. Doesn't mess with my screen protector and peel the edges off. HTC pedia makes one but it doesn't cover the back part of the phone. And Verizon makes one but it doesn't cover the top and bottom edges of the phone. Tbh, Diztronic makes the best one and it's only $11 shipped.

Reaction score
I have the HTC pedia one and I really like it. I've tried the whole otterbox thing and I just think the HTC pedia one is better for me. It doesn't protect the screen the way an otterbox type does, so you have to have another form of screen protection. I had the diztronic one too at one point (lost it) and liked it too. It's all about what works for you.

tc1

Reaction score
I have both the hard case from Verizon and the one from HTC pedia.

The problem with the Verizon case is (from what I remember) that does not protect the corners and when a phone is dropped it typically falls on one of it's corners.

I like the HTC pedia case, coverage everything but the back which isn't a big deal since the camera lens and leds are recessed.