HTC Predicts a 55% Jump in Q2 Revenue Riding on Strong HTC One Series Sales

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-phones.jpg

HTC had a dismal first quarter, rocked hard by increased competition from Samsung and the iPhone 4S released late last year. Still, the company is coming out strong and focusing on the basics of good retail development, and they predict they will see a 55% jump in revenue in the second quarter. They are expecting (and banking on) good sales of their HTC One series of phones, like the HTC One X and the HTC One S.

It's surprising how quickly things can turn around in either direction for a company. In this same quarter last year, HTC posted record profits. Maybe they can turn things back around for the better throughout this year. If they continue to impress with more phones like the HTC One series, then it shouldn't be hard at all.

For all your HTC fans out their, (or folks who are just curious), feel free to check out our dedicated HTC One series website @ http://www.HTCOneForum.com/.

Source: HTCOneForum via Engadget

Last edited:

52brandon

Reaction score
I dunno about 55% but I absolutely think the One series will boost their earnings significantly

Eric18

Reaction score
What is the next Flagship HTC phone that is coming out. I'm finally going to be able to get a new phone and was thinking Samsung or HTC:happy3: