HTC One M9 to Have Even More Impressive BoomSound Audio

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-boom-sound-htc-one-m9-tweet-1.jpg

HTC Ireland and HTC USA took to Twitter today to tease a bit more about the HTC One M9. This time they are focusing on the already excellent BoomSound audio from the two front-facing speakers on the their flagship device. In the Tweets, they claim they have improved the audio even further for the upcoming HTC One M9.

htc-boom-sound-htc-one-m9-tweet.jpg

Of course, they don't actually reveal the HTC One M9, and cleverly mask what they are describing in thinly veiled and vague descriptors. The newest rumor suggest that HTC is teaming up with Dolby Audio instead of Beats for this next device. We will keep you posted if anything more is revealed in the mean-time, but it's only 6 days away from the official announcement!

Be sure to hit up the twitter link to HTC Ireland to see the video HTC shared: HTC Ireland on Twitter Get your hands on bigger boom ComingSoon 6days MWC15https t.co UTpE5tAY4E

Also, here's our dedicated HTC One M9 section for further discussion: HTC One M9 Android Forum at DroidForums.net

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Man I'm so anxious to get my hands on this phone the waiting game is killing me!