HTC One M9 Rumors Continue: Bose Audio & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-One-M9-Concept-6.jpg

We've already shared some rumors regarding the HTC One M9 which is likely to be revealed at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain in February. The latest intel to come from the HTC camp suggests that the company plans to double-down on the enhanced audio capabilities of their device.

The HTC One series is most famous for its pioneering dual-front stereo speakers. Not only did reviewers rave about the sound quality of HTC's stereo speakers in a smartphone, but consumers responded to it as well. The latest rumor suggests that HTC took note of this and will not only continue the trend, but plans to improve the audio even further. Supposedly, HTC teamed up with Bose Audio and plans to offer an even richer sound experience from their next gen HTC One M9.

Here's a breakdown of the other rumored specs:
  • 5.5-inch display with 2560 x 1440 resolution
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
  • 3GB of RAM
  • 16-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization (OIS)
  • 3,500 mAh battery
  • Update - Storage Options Up to 128GB
These specs are a bit different than our previous rumor. Earlier reports indicated a 5.2-inch display, but this one moves closer into the "phablet" size 5.5-inch display. Right now it could go either way, but we will keep you informed as more details arrive.

The image above is an M9 artist's concept render found randomly on the web.

Source: HTC One M9 rumors Specs detailed in new report BGR

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP updated with another leaked feature...

CKD2

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, my new device!!! .....Unless I pick up a used M8 before this is released

I've been all Samsung since my Thunderbolt and it's safe to say, aside from considering a Note 4, I'm done with Samsung.