HTC One M9 Official Press Renderings Leak (More Specs and Other Details Too)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-m9-cyberport-leak-4.jpg

Even though we pretty much know everything there is to know about the HTC One M9 (assuming the previous leaks are accurate), that doesn't mean we won't enjoy getting some corroborative details. Plus, this latest leak also includes a number of leaked images which look like they are probably the official press renders.

These images and intel were posted by the online store CyberPort.de, and were quickly taken down shortly after going live.

First, here are those specs:
  • 5-inch display with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
  • 2GHz octa-core processor
  • 32GB of memory
  • 20-megapixel camera
  • Ultrapixel front-facing camera
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
  • Bluetooth 4.1
  • HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio
  • 3 microphones
  • Android 5.0 Lollipop and HTC Sense 7

The leak also revealed prices starting at €749 unlocked, which seems about standard, and even offered up an approximate release date of April 9th.

To check out the rest of the official-looking images, just hit up the thread below and be sure to comment in the story, or in our dedicated HTC One M9 section here: HTC One M9 Android Forum at DroidForums.net

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are the rest of those leaked HTC One M9 press render images:

htc-one-m9-cyberport-leak-1.jpg

htc-one-m9-cyberport-leak-2.jpg

htc-one-m9-cyberport-leak-3.jpg

htc-one-m9-cyberport-leak-4.jpg

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Has anyone heard anymore news on a plus version of this? When "leaks" of this phone first started to trickle out I was reading about a possible plus but now that we are getting closer to the release date those talks seemed to have died down.

Edit: Just saw a post a couple pages back that hints at a plus. Hopefully that is true :)

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everything is beautiful on this phone except the black border that surrounds the display. yuk

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Definitely not disappointed but DAMN that thing looks exactly like my M7. For sure I'm gonna get it, but hard for me to pretend that much has changed on the outside. Inside is all good.

-Matt

bigdad63

Reaction score
It's hard for me to believe that HTC talked a lot about big changes and will then put something that will look exactly like the last model to the average layperson. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for the minimized Sony-esque front speakers.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It's hard for me to believe that HTC talked a lot about big changes and will then put something that will look exactly like the last model to the average layperson. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for the minimized Sony-esque front speakers.
FWIW, as a devoted owner of the first generation One this actually solves a minor dilemma for me...I'm at a point in the evolution of phone ownership where I neither want nor need the next best thing. A beautiful, functional phone pretty much covers the bases for me. So given my M7 continues to work well, there's no huge reason for me to upgrade (I'm one of those unlimited people on Verizon that lost the subsidized upgrades years ago). But if I figure out a way to work an upgrade (e.g., trade in unlimited data for a 6GB 2-year contract), it would actually meet my needs well to switch up to a phone that's pretty much a clone of what I already have, but better.

Admittedly, two or three phones ago, come about 8 months into ownership and I was aching pretty badly for the next phone in the lineup. Thankfully haven't had that sensation for a long while now.

-Matt