Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Are you planning on getting an HTC One M9? Will you get one at launch or wait and see if they release a GPE version?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I wish they would announce all version on launch day. It would make it easier to decide which version you want to run with. Here's looking at you too...Samsung.

Reactions: cr6
OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I wish they would announce all version on launch day. It would make it easier to decide which version you want to run with. Here's looking at you too...Samsung.

I agree. A lot of people end up with buyers remorse when a GPE version of their phone comes out a few months later.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I agree. A lot of people end up with buyers remorse when a GPE version of their phone comes out a few months later.

I would love to have another HTC, but not with Sense. If they drop a Google Play Edition I am in if the camera is real this time.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I think the camera is "real" this time. No more ultra pixels... for the rear one at least.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I think the camera is "real" this time. No more ultra pixels... for the rear one at least.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with. Since Beats is gone I wonder if their audio will be better or worse?