Htc keyboard ported from desire rom!!!!

M

Matth3w

Sorry there is like thread link to another thread, to another thread. What is the benefit of the Desire keyboard?

OP
T

thesoulsniper1

Reaction score
What? I think it looks better than the android keyboard, and the keys are spaced more spaced out. It seems more responsive to.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No landscape version = useless to me. But thanks anyway.:)

tktouch12

Reaction score
so, i assume this works? is it good? do we have to install using recovery?

tktouch12

Reaction score
i used that apk. its great. i love the keyboard. worked great

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
when i try to install it says "there is a problem parsing the package." ive installed apks before so i kno what to but this one i cant get it to work

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No landscape version = useless to me. But thanks anyway.:)
Not that I use the landscape keyboard, but not having it is a deal breaker. I'm not gonna give up functionality for a different keyboard.

Reaction score
when i opened the apk in astro it couldnt open the file as an apk...not sure why, but i give up easily so its just sitting on my sdcard for now...

GolfProRM

Reaction score
Had a parse error the first time I downloaded, but downloaded it again on my PC and transferred it to the SD card and it worked. Looks and works great in portrait mode. I don't really miss landscape as I can type well enough portrait for this to work. The settings say it should do predictive text for the hardware keyboard, but it doesn't. Attached a screenshot of the keyboard.