HTC Employee Apologizes for the HTC Thunderbolt

My Rezound is also outstanding.

But I certainly understand the opinions of Tbolt owners.

I appreciated his apologies. However, I am going to switch to S4. Thunderbolt was my first HTC phone. Before this HTC, I had a Motorola Droid the 1st. The first year, I had no problem with TBolt except with battery. But after I got an ICS update, almost everything lags!! I get a constant Sync turn on itself almost every time I turn my phone on! I can't wait to get rid of HTC. My brother have the same phone and hates it. We both will get the S4! Adios HTC!

Never say never :) especially when it comes to smart phones. You just never know. HTC is not a company that is content sitting near the bottom of the pile. The One, in my opinion, is just the start of awesome product to come from them. That handset is nice. Real nice :big smile:

I played around with the htc one the other day and wow! There was not 1 thing i could find that i disliked and ive never held a phone in my hand that felt like that i didnt want to put it down! I didnt think i would like blinkfeed but i can see where it fits in nicely im very excited seeing the direction HTC is going kinda bummed im on Verizon and stuck using my s3.. On topic i never had a problem with my tbolt! battery was bad but so was every other phone battery that came out at that time my service was always spot on and i never had the rebooting problems.

GENERALLY SPEAKING, the only people who dislike HTC are those who had Thunderbolts. I currently have a G-Nex and I love it, but I had an DInc 2 before it and I would go back to HTC in a HEARTBEAT.

I love Sense and I love the build quality of HTC phones. Before Samsung started coming out with awesome phones, I felt like HTC was the best Android manufacturer HANDS DOWN.

GENERALLY SPEAKING, the only people who dislike HTC are those who had Thunderbolts

Actually, this is not true. Maybe it's just the Verizon-HTC combo thing, I don't know. I have a Rezound and I do like it. I just hate the fact that they sold this phone and have done so little to keep it remotely close to Android-current in its software.

For me, HTC does a great job building a high-quality software/hardware package when they sell it. After that, well, you're largely on your own. That's what I dislike about HTC. I know that there are many others that feel similarly.

john

Back