How's your DROID x been lately

arkboy4ever

Reaction score
Mines been great. I think it rocks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

whatsinaname

Reaction score
working great!

Rockin CM7, Haven't jumped to gingerbread kernel yet, but when cm7 resumes nightlys and CVPCS gets it added in I will be happy camper.

Also just installed R-Type from the market, Ahh the memories.

DaddyRabbit

Reaction score
Rockin' here as well. I am up for an upgrade and, to honest, other than dual core like the DX2 there is nothing out there that is making me think I need to upgrade. Love this phone (and I've never rooted or used any ROMs, still stock)!

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Rockin' here as well. I am up for an upgrade and, to honest, other than dual core like the DX2 there is nothing out there that is making me think I need to upgrade. Love this phone (and I've never rooted or used any ROMs, still stock)!

Bionic? Front facing camera, 4G. Not tempting enough to switch, eh? I think the X is an awesome phone too.

DaddyRabbit

Reaction score
Bionic? Front facing camera, 4G. Not tempting enough to switch, eh? I think the X is an awesome phone too.

Nah, 4G won't be applicable to me for awhile. Nobody want's to see my ugly mug while chatting :happy:

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
Still loving my X. Running Liquid Gingerbread and I still can't believe how customizable this rom is. I'm up for an upgrade so I checked out the Bionic. It's a nice phone and I definitely like it bettery than The Charge and The Thunderbolt, but I really don't see any phone that has features ond the X, worth $300.00+.

sefirosu0522

Reaction score
I think I love it more now Running SSM V1 and it's been amazing. Great battery life and the phone flies!

kevinkar

Reaction score
Fine now that I went back to Froyo. Miss just a few GB changes but, overall, the phone is fun to use again!

en28so

Reaction score
Got mine in December of last yr. My lcd started leaking internally so they sent me a refurbished one, but which looks brand new. Cool, so I'll keep mine until my next upgrade : aug 2012. Maybe quadcore phones will be waiting for me?

J

JriderG

How do some of you guys get an upgrade after 1 year, just wondering. But yea my x is still awesome, running cm7 froyo kernel.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Getting my "Like-New" Replacement Refurb today...How does that tell you how my DROID X has been acting??? I feel bad for ANYONE who got stuck with this phone on their 2 year contract...can't wait till they run out of these falty refurbs so they have no choice but to send me a DX2. Just venting people...sorry if any feelings were hurt! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Unclecheese

Reaction score
One word.... flawless!
Shuji 2.1 with Watermark Theme
Awesome battery life with this ROM, thanks Sturdy Click. One of the best so far.
We will see what comes up around the corner although I don't see how it could get any better.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
LOVE IT! I have CM7 with a Honeycomb theme (forgetting the name atm, honeybread I think) So great! I also loved Liberty and highly recommend it, but I'm more of a tweaker so CM is for me! If you want a more polished rom with some Blur go Liberty! :)