Howdy

Crylon41

Reaction score
K, here's the skinny. Air Force enlisted, 9 years in, currently in Cheyenne WY. Married, 2 girls, 4 vehicles (we each have a 4wd and a summer "fun" car :D). Now the part everyone cares about. Moto Droid 1, stock until about 2 days ago. I would like a Droid 2, but I've got about a year until my upgrade, and I am NOT paying that much to upgrade early. I think the Droid X is just to damned big, but everything else is incredible. I have learned a ridiculous amount in the past 2 days, just from reading seemingly random threads. I just read all 38 pages of the Overclocking 101 that Skullone started. That took all afternoon, but I learned more than I expected to. I'm looking forward to learning a lot more. -Preston

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Crylon! WOW!! :icon_eek: I'm VERY impressed you read SkullOne's entire OC thread. He's incredibly smart and I can barely understand half of it lol.

OP
Crylon41

Crylon41

Reaction score
Haha, I never said I understood it, either :blink:, but I think I'm starting to get it now...The voltage stuff is pretty neat; it certainly takes a while to find a good kernel though. I went through 4 or so before I settled on the JDLFG. It plays nicest with my battery.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks for your service. :clap::clap:

I believe that Skull One's tutorial is the best on the Web for Over Clocking. His work is typical of the quality of people we have as members. Enjoy your stay.

Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum, anything we can do to help just let us know

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Welcome to Droid Forums. I really liked the idea of over clocking. I messed around with that for a week before settling on a ROM. Enjoy