Howdy

creekrider

Reaction score
New member and a relatively new Droid user. I began with an HTC Eris but switched a couple of weeks ago for a Motorola. I had lots of problems with the HTC, in which the phone was replaced 3 times. That prompted me to make the move to Motorola, with which I have had very good service in the past. Love the apps features, especially Navigator and weather-related apps. But the phone features, for which I came to this site, still plagues me with a few irritating issues. I figure this is not the thread to bring those up, so I will address them in another post. I am always on the lookout to learn things about my phones and believe I will find much information on this forum. I am looking forward to reading your threads and sharing experiences with you all. Thx.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey buddy, welcome to the forum! Sorry you had such issues with HTC, but you made a nice move going to the Moto Droid. I have had this phone for a bunch of months now and even with new phones coming out I really have no desire to upgrade quite yet. It has all I need and more (and even more if your rooted!).

Let us know about some issues you are having and I am sure you'll get a good swarm of help! Again....... welcome.

OP
creekrider

creekrider

Reaction score
Thx, icculus, I've been curious on this "rooting" process, but, being a novice on the droid, afraid I'll turn my phone into a brick. Hopefully, with reading and getting more acquainted with the phone and features, I will be a little more comfortable with trying different things. I come off from a long relationship with my Blackberry 8330 and still in the "dating" stage with the droid. But, after I get the unresponsive slider lock on incoming calls issue settled, I thing I will be in a long term relationship with the phone.