Howdy

ScarletNGrey

Reaction score
Just saying 'hello' to everyone. Been a lurker on here for about a month after getting my droid. A guy I work with has had one since launch and convinced me to get one as well. Coming from a WinMo phone and so far am really impressed with my MotoDroid!

Regards,
-Matt

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Matt, and welcome to DF. I'm glad you are impressed with the phone. If you have any problems or just general questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

OP
S

ScarletNGrey

Reaction score
Heh, I usually just lurk here, and since I work with another member of the forum (ViciousCircle), I usually just ask him if I need anything. He's now trying to get me to Root my phone. I'm not sure that I'm quite ready to take that step yet though.

Regards,
-Matt

smcd619

Reaction score
New to board, Wife and I just upgraded to Moto Droid so I get to do the learnin for two. So I might be around with some questions that have been answered before. Will try to dig through the board but don't always have time, so sorry if I ask prev answered Q's.

We’re loving em so far. . First couple hours were a challenge but think were heading up the learning curve.

Anybody know why the videos I transferred from my LG dare have no audio?

Also, how do you update the "This phone belongs to"? Wifes phone is showing my name mine has nothing

Last edited:

BlueNGray

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Someone always wonders: BlueNGray refers to "Blue Eyes, Gray Hair" (no reference to north vs. south in the U.S. Civil war; I may be old, but not THAT old!).

Currently having trouble with my Droid Razr HD (not max). After consulting with Moto tech "support" (who I think actually made the problem worse!) I Googled for my problem and wound up here. But I won't elaborate in this introductory thread. I'll create a separate one to be more on topic.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome, glad you joined us.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard and hopefully you will find some solution :)...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome! You've come to the right place!

As for the Civil War, I traced my ancestry back to at least one Grandpa that was a lot of Greats who fought for the North. Not that it matters, but I spent good money on Ancestry.com, so I like to share my findings from time to time.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Welcome to DF! I hope you find the answers you need

sent from my sexy Note 4

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Welcome! You've come to the right place!

As for the Civil War, I traced my ancestry back to at least one Grandpa that was a lot of Greats who fought for the North. Not that it matters, but I spent good money on Ancestry.com, so I like to share my findings from time to time.

I am first generation American. The only one in my family. You can't imagine the ribbings I get from the family when the U.S. does crazy things.