Howdy howdy howdy.

tankexmortis

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Decided it was time to register so I could learn from your vast collective knowledge and stuff. My dad's on here somewhere; he's the one that convinced me to get a Droid, but I don't know what his screenname is. Anyway, uh, about me...

I'm two feet tall, shaped like the mole on John Boehner's butt, and wear an assortment of napkins for clothing. I use my android phone primarily as a paddle when I go out in my boat. I am made of string cheese. I am also typing this at 3:00 AM, so this is all going to seem vastly less funny to anyone who is alert, awake, and/or not an idiot.

idulfingz

Reaction score
different every week, you would have to ask
Hey folks,

Decided it was time to register so I could learn from your vast collective knowledge and stuff. My dad's on here somewhere; he's the one that convinced me to get a Droid, but I don't know what his screenname is. Anyway, uh, about me...

I'm two feet tall, shaped like the mole on John Boehner's butt, and wear an assortment of napkins for clothing. I use my android phone primarily as a paddle when I go out in my boat. I am made of string cheese. I am also typing this at 3:00 AM, so this is all going to seem vastly less funny to anyone who is alert, awake, and/or not an idiot.

:rofl3: :beer2:welcome to the forums