Howard Forums iPhone section

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
a note to the iPhone/ apple fanboys, and i said this in another post a week or so ago, but i'll restate it here:
iFanboys, you ARE welcome here. your input and knowledge is appreciated and valid. you have a lot of experience with a fun OS and apps, and i feel your presence here would be beneficial. having said that, you are ONLY welcome if you present your arguments logically and with facts. i don't want to hear your 85k fart apps. i expect the same from our members-- we won't be bashing you because you have an apple product, so you are not to bash us for NOT having one. as long as we all play nice, all are welcome here.

Really?!?! Well that just takes the fun out of everything. :mad: I had 684 pages of iInsults already written down....I'll never get those 14 hours back.:soapbox:

ok, well get it out of your system :biggrin: YOU are allowed to bash!

OfTheDamned

Reaction score
a note to the iPhone/ apple fanboys, and i said this in another post a week or so ago, but i'll restate it here:
iFanboys, you ARE welcome here. your input and knowledge is appreciated and valid. you have a lot of experience with a fun OS and apps, and i feel your presence here would be beneficial. having said that, you are ONLY welcome if you present your arguments logically and with facts. i don't want to hear your 85k fart apps. i expect the same from our members-- we won't be bashing you because you have an apple product, so you are not to bash us for NOT having one. as long as we all play nice, all are welcome here.

Really?!?! Well that just takes the fun out of everything. :mad: I had 684 pages of iInsults already written down....I'll never get those 14 hours back.:soapbox:

Cool, I'm 00D with a license to bash! :icon_ lala:

Last edited:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WOW! lol, that's a crazy amount. I love the dedication though.

Zippster

Reaction score

Well if she's bashing, so am I. Where are they? Bring it on, put em up put em up. :icon_ devil: