DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
qtykicmn5uw3pc9cjq6a.png

Tomorrow is the big day! Super Bowl 51 is upon us. It is finally time for Atlanta to win their first Super Bowl! Many of us have plans to watch the game with family and friends around a huge TV screen. Others will join strangers in restaurants and other public places to watch the game, but some of you may be unfortunate enough to be stuck somewhere working or doing something else that will keep you away from a TV. In that case you are likely wondering what is the best way to watch the game on your phone.

If you are a Verizon Wireless customer you are in luck. Verizon has obtained exclusive rights to stream the game on Mobile. I find this a bit ridiculous no one is going to go out tonight and cancel their mobile phone subscription and switch to Verizon just so they can watch the game. This basically forces everyone else to access the game in less official ways.

The best way to watch the game on your phone if you aren't on Verizon is through KODI. You will have to do a few things to get this setup so you are ready to stream the big game tomorrow. First grab Kodi from the playstore. Next follow the below instructions.

-Open Kodi
-Select System / File Manager
-Select Add Source
-Select the box that says "none" type the following exactly Index of / then select done
-highlight the box underneath where it says "enter a name for this media source" and type fusion
-select OK
-Go To home screen
-select system / add-ons / insall from zip file
-select fusion
-select kodi-repos
-select english
-select repository.podgod-x.x.zip
-wait for the add-on enabled notification
-select install from repository
-select podgod repo
-select video add-ons
-select Pro Sport
-select Install
-wait for the Add-on enabled notification

Access the add-on through Videos / Add-Ons / Pro Sports

This is the Add-On that is most likely to have a working stream of the game tomorrow. If you end up in a pinch and want to watch the game, and you aren't on Verizon this is a good way to view the Big Game!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am going to watch some of the Superbowl on my Google Daydream VR on Fox Sports VR!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
You gotta tell us how that is... Sounds great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess somebody forgot to tell Dish?
8ee3baf9b65fc6e545b1368ccf432f75.jpg

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

customcat

Reaction score
Website
tehcyview.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 5x
I have been using a service like this but it always buffers for ever when I try.... even with a direct connection. Anyone have any tips to improve stability?

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought I was going have to go this route. A car hit a power pole and the entire neighborhood went dark in the middle of the second quarter :eek:. Luckily the power company had it hooked back up by halftime.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Watching the Superbowl on Daydream was Great Especially with my Bluetooth over the ear headphones. It was like I was on the sidelines. The sound was awesome. The only negative is that phone got hot! I had to cool it off by sitting under a fan.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk